Platform Performing Arts has been established for 18 years and is a part-time school for students from Pre-School (3 to 5 years) and Upper School (6 to 16 years). Our students enjoy creative, engaging and high quality teaching in Dance, Drama and Singing.
Why attend Platform Performing Arts?
- Platform’s founder and Creative Director, David Hilton, is an Academy Improvement Leader and Evidence Leader in Education for the Research Schools Network with over 25 years teaching experience in acting and performing arts.
- David personally selects experienced and outstanding teachers.
- Platform is ERMOS accredited, all teachers are DBS checked and Safeguarding trained.
- Annual varied performance opportunities in the form of top musicals and dance shows at the Hull New Theatre and Yorkshire Schools Dance.
- The opportunity to take London College of Music Exams in Musical Theatre.
- Quality teaching which delivers up-to-date metacognitive & cooperative learning approaches. This promotes pacey, engaging, interactive and motivated learning with the use of varied structures and techniques to optimize learning outcomes.
- We pride ourselves on being personalised and inclusive in order to ensure all students feel they belong, have equal opportunity and can progress with good pace in their skills, knowledge and understanding.
- We are not a franchise. We are a local school and have been delivering personalised teaching and classes for over 18 years.
- Platform Performing Arts is great value for money: Pre-School – £8 per 1.5 hour morning & Upper School – £16 per 3 hour morning (sibling rates only £10 per additional sibling.)
- Other equivalent local classes and services being £24 & £27 per student per morning.